So, since this is my blog and I don't have any kids to show off, I guess you'll have to suffer through things about me. This post is just a few of my favorite things.
Panera Bread, Baked Potato Soup - For those of you that haven't tried it, you need to. For those of you that have, it's the best!
Garden Ridge - This is a great store that I was introduced to down here in Texas. If you know me you'll know that I like crafts and decorating, etc. This store has it all. They aren't little with 10 to 15 rows of things. They are huge with 3 buildings lined up next to each other. You can get everything from dishes, a new shower curtain to a fabulous new rug or piece of furniture. They have party supplies, candles, plants, baskets, artwork, scrapbooking supplies, craft supplies, everything you can think of. I'll miss this place when I head back to SLC. A second close is Hobby Lobby. I'm excited there is now one in Utah!
Making Cards - I have discovered Stamp Camp where you go and make 10 cards for a minimal price. I love it. I have made some of the cutest cards. I'm still a little nervous to get started at home because I can think of all the things in my head that I would need to buy and the $$ just starts adding up. Someday when I am rich..... Until then I'll just keep paying my $15 and going to stamp camp. You get to come out of there with 10 finished cards each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment