4/30/08

I've been tagged!! You could be next...

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single
B- BEST FRIEND: I have lots. You should know who you are..
C- CAKE OR PIE: Cake
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: My laptop
F- FAVORITE COLOR: It should be pretty obvious... Red
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Living to 35, single and still being sane. Is that an accomplishment?
H- HOMETOWN: Born - Bremerton Washington, Raised - Idaho Falls Idaho, Lived for several years - Salt Lake City. No Kim, it's not Texas..
I- INDULGENCES: Baked Potato soup from Panera
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July
K-KIDS: 11, 12th on it's way!! (my nieces and nephews)
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: See Letter A.
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 6 -- 1 sister and 5 brothers
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Oranges - only if my dad peels them for me.
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Thunder and Lightning
Q- QUOTES: It's long, but it sits at my desk. "The Essence of Success. Successful is the person who has lived well, laughed often and loved much, who has gained the respect of children, who leaves the world better than they found it, who has never lacked appreciation for the earth's beauty, who never fails to look for the best in others or give the best of themselves.
R- REASON TO SMILE: Letter K!!!
S-SEASON: Autumn
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: Em, Anneka, Angie, Cara, Viv
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I've always wanted a motorcycle and one of these days will get one.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: I have lots...
W- WORST HABIT: Leaving my shoes everywhere
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: X-Ray
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Anything Italian... Good Italian
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius

2 comments:

gquilts said...

Wow, I learned alot!
Love ya

Anneka said...

A motorcycle?! That's definitely a fact I didn't know about you!