And this one was taken a couple of hours ago. It's getting closer. It's now turning into a reality, not just a thought in the back of my mind that I will be moving in May. And once again, those cute kids below.... I cannot wait to see them. The youngest one is on top. I haven't seen him at all. I've only seen the little one with sweet potatoes on her face once. How can an aunt live that way? Let me tell you, it's very difficult... The two cuties in matching PJ's I get to be roommates with for a couple of weeks.. Who wouldn't like those two for roommates. And the distinguished gentlemen at the bottom are coming out west for the summer. It's been too long since I have seen them. The other kids I'm hoping to see on my way back to Utah. They are only a couple of hours from SLC and I'm hoping we will be traveling their road to get back. That would be a great place to stop and rest as weary travelers. And I can't forget miss cutie in pig tails... She's letting me borrow her dad to help drive back.
Now I know most of the people that read this blog are family but there are many friends that also read (and blog hoppers - you know who you are). I would do anything for these little kids and of course their parents. I am so thankful to have them in my life. I do not have any of my own and long for that day but until then these are my kids and I hope they know how much I love them.
Anyway.... I better get back to my packing...
6 comments:
They do and so do I, but I hope you know how much we all love you.
yeah!!! Good luck on your move. Hope it all goes smoothly.
Our little guys are getting excited to have you as a roommate... though I think the excitement will be one-sided the longer you stay... I'm afraid they're a bit noisy.;)
I am so excited for you to come back! We definately need to get together for a Happy Meal! Your kids are so cute!!!
I am so excited for you to move back! We will definatley need to get together for a Happy Meal! Your kids are so cute!!! You still have on more nephew to post on your blog though. He's short, dark and hansome. Can't wait to see you!!!
I am so excited for you to move back! We will definatley need to get together for a Happy Meal. Your kids are so cute. You still have one more nephew to post to your blog though. He is short, dark and handsome. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment