Recently I had the opportunity to take a massive road trip through several states. As we drove past some beautiful scenery I decided that I needed to spend more time enjoying it. One of the places on my list will be Southern Utah. Although we didn't get to see a lot of it or drive through it, we did drive near Canyonlands. I made my brother pull off to the side of the road so we could at least take a few pictures. As soon as I find my camera I will post them. Until then, I decided to borrow a picture. Isn't it beautiful and well worth the trip sometime.

There are so many great places that I live close too, I need to take advantage of their beauty and go enjoy them. So anyone that is up for a road trip let me know.
1 comment:
hey joann
love your backdrop... wish i could figure out how to do one. we finally got a blog going too. it was good to see you at the reunion.
love ya
tonia & co.
Post a Comment