So, I figured I'd try the "Boutique" world for a little while. If it wasn't already busy for me I added one more thing!
Last weekend I was at Mindy Mae's Market in Pleasant View. I had fun and met some great people. Next weekend, Nov 19-21 I will be at Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe in Lehi. There is a link to it on the right and I was spotlighted on it. Look for A Step In Time. (But don't worry, my tickets to New Moon aren't until after the boutique). If you weren't able to come out to the first one please stop by this one. I won't be there through most of it, but all of my watch bands and so much more will be. The first weekend in December I have 2 more. Mindy Mae's will be in Clinton and then the Mrs. Claus Boutique in Sandy. I'm not sure how I am going to juggle that one, but in the end it will all be worth it (I hope).
Last but not least I have one at Nixon's School the first week in December. That has been the biggest reason I started going to these, the Autism Awareness Watch Set. I would love to be able to sell A LOT of these I just need your help to get the word out. There is a link to the autism bands on the right. You can order them right online and they will be shipped to you within a few days of your order. Please pass the word along and let as many people know as you can. $5.00 from each set sold will be donated towards Autism Awareness. If you'd like to add this link to your blog let me know.
Thanks for your support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment