I was home a couple of nights ago and started digging through some of my fabric. I have quite a few scrap pieces (and larger pieces) that I have gathered up working at the fabric store. While I was looking around I ran across a few pieces of taffeta. I'm not quite sure what I had planned with it, but I had a bunch. Have any of you seen those cute flowers they make with fabric? I've made some before but they were just a simple poppy type flower. (Really Cute!) I've seen bigger ones that I wanted to try out. I set out to see if these would work. A couple of hours later, I think I lost track of time, I had close to 20 cute flowers sitting in front of me. They were so much fun to make! I have seen them used as hair clips, pins, bracelets, shoe clips and the list goes on! I'm keeping a couple. Who couldn't use a few as pins on their jackets and even a few as magnets on my fridge. But I have quite a few left over that I just put up in my Etsy shop. I have seen these all over the place lately and they are so cute!! If you are looking for different colors let me know. Here is a picture of the cute poppy ones. I love these. I actually wear one in my hair every once in a while when I pull it up. (Yes, that is my {white} hair. I'm very proud of it!)
2 comments:
very pretty, have you seen the necklaces?
Supe Cute JoAnn! I'd love to watch you make them sometime! :) You always have the cutest ideas!
Post a Comment