I have been busy working on flowers (See my Etsy Shop!!) all of the sudden in the month of February sales just shot up. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but wow, I didn't see that coming. I'm prepared now, so bring it on!! Keep the orders coming in! Besides, they are on sale right now! They are normally $5, but all are on sale for $4. Plus, you get an additional 15% off your entire order!! It's a great deal!!
I also taught a flower making class at HomeFabrics a couple of weeks ago. It was fun but a lot of work to get ready for. I'm in the process of putting together a tutorial of all the different designs I covered (with pics) so if you would like it sent to you, please comment and let me know. (this will only be available until March 20th and then I will be posting the tutorial on Etsy where it will be available for a small fee..) Here are a couple of pictures of the different flowers. Not the best ones, they were taken in the store but it gives you an idea of what tutorials you will receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment