A day in the life of me... I'm not that exciting but I wanted to start a blog and just share with friends and family the different things that are going on with me down here in Texas. I'm hoping to have several posts up before I actually share the blog with others. To start off, I moved to Texas in December of 2005 for my job. It was a great opportunity for work although it wasn't the best timing to leave my family. Two days before I left my niece Halle was born. Two weeks after that my nephew Nixon was born. Two months after that another nephew, Caleb was born. A little over a year after that another nephew, Everett was born. This past November my niece Samantha was born and soon in May another one is due. I picked a rough time to leave all these cute kids at home.
Click on the blogging family links and you'll see most of my kids..
So, if you're watching the slideshow below, some of the pictures are old and I haven't added in all the youngest kids. I'll get them added in! I just moved this slideshow over from another site I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment