
Last week I went on a work trip to San Francisco. I've been there before but I didn't have much of a chance to see what's around there. The hotel that I stayed at was right downtown within walking distance of Union Square(tons of shopping). Each time I got of the train to go to my hotel this is the view I got coming out of the station. I don't know why I like it so much but I loved taking that first step out and seeing this building. I decided I like buildings and pictures like this (I took this one).
Anyway, just thought I'd share.
Oh, and the moving countdown is down to 46 days. Less than 2 months! I can't wait!! I'll miss this place but I am so excited to be closer to family!!
6 comments:
I'm adding you to my friend list:) So fun to see what you're up to!
Crap. I just wrote a whole post and forgot to do the "secret word" and it got erased.
Just want you to know we're WAY excited for you to come back. Will you be staying with us a while? Let me know so I can scrounge up an airbed for you. It will be more comfy than the futon for multiple nights.
I'm glad you have a blog... but I would like to see YOU on it... ASAP.
Love,
The SLC Smiths
Hi Jo Ann. Thanks for checking our website out. It's fun to find out about those who blog. Don't you love it? It will be good to get to know you better.
Hey JoAnn what is the official move date. We can't wait to have you move closer to home. There will be a new little one to see when you get here so don't wait to long to come and see us.
Cara
Hey JoAnn. I just noticed on Mike and Anneka's links that you had a blog! How fun!! Reading the above post from Cara...where are you moving?!? Hope you are doing good!!
Hey JoAnn. I just noticed on Mike and Anneka's links, that you had a blog! YAY!! How are you? Based on the above comment from Cara... where are you moving? Hope you are doing good. Love ya.
Post a Comment