11/3/08

Halloween!

Hope everyone have a Happy Halloween. I'll add some pictures as soon as I get a chance. I don't really get into Halloween but this year I ended up doing a few fun things. First of all my sister in law, a few of her friends and my roommate went to Witches Night out at Gardner Village. We had a lot of fun dressing up and seeing all the other witches. My nephews came to my work on Halloween dressed in their animal costumes (dog and giraffe) to visit me. I work in a little dark cave in my building so it is always nice to have visitors. They were cute wandering around the building, got candy and juice from people as well as their picture taken. Em - I'll see if I can get a copy of that picture. Halloween night I went to dinner with a bunch of friends and then went to see Thriller at Kingsbury Hall. If you haven't seen it and live in the SLC area I would strongly suggest going next year. It was fun. Although, you should know ahead of time if any of your relatives are in it so you aren't trying to figure out how you know one of the people. It was intermission when I figured it out. I had to read the program then I had to admit I knew him. After that I went to the Singles dance. I know, not something I would normally do but a friend of mine invited me so I went. I was only there for a little over an hour and must admit, I did have fun. When you are dressed up, no one really knows who you are. That made it better. And when you aren't a good dancer in the first place having a bad foot gives you a good excuse. It came in handy!! Watch for pictures the next few days. I'll try and round up a few... Now it's time for one of my favorite yet forgotten holidays - Thanksgiving. Seems like there is always stuff going on for Halloween and the day after they start all the Christmas stuff. I was in Walmart on Saturday and they were playing Christmas Music. What about Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Emily said...

stunner! I came to your blog and *gasp* there were new posts!! Glad we could come see you at work. The boys loved seeing you, even if they weren't very friendly.;) (p.s. Nixon went back to the window after daddy got home from school today and was looking for DoAah.)

WYO Smith's said...

JoAnn you are getting as bad at posting as me. Maybe we'll take a few shots at Christmas and we can have something to write about huh?