I know it's been quite a while. I need to be a little better about updating this. Instead of forwarding this out through e-mail, I figured I could just post it. Therefore I am tagging anyone that comes to read it. I'll be checking your blogs!
Bucket List, I guess I better add several things on my "To Do" list.
( ) Been to Europe
( ) Been on a cruise
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
(X) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Been to Vegas
( ) Climbed a lighthouse
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Seen the Cherry Blossoms in Washington , D.C.
(x) Played cops and robbers
( ) Flown a plane
( ) Owned a boat
( ) Watched grandchildren grow
(x) Colored with crayons
( ) Been to the Kentucky Derby
(X) Been to Key West
(x) Been to a rodeo
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls.
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
( ) Been to Hawaii
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone
(x) Blown bubbles
( ) Gone ice-skating
(x) Gone to the movies
( ) Owned a convertible
1. Any nickname? Nonie, Jo
2. Mother's name? Marilyn
3. Body Piercing? Ears
4. How much do you love your job? Well, I was rehired and work the same 2 jobs for the last 6 years, with a small break from one because I moved to Texas.
5. Birthplace? Bremerton, WA
6. Ever been to Africa ? No
7. Have you ever eaten only cookies for dinner? yes
8. Ever been on TV? Yes (Years ago for Reed's Dairy)
9. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
10. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
11. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
12. Favorite number? 77
13. Favorite movie? The Holiday
14. Favorite holiday? Christmas or Thanksgiving
15. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream but I have come to the sad realization lately that I can't/shouldn't have it.
16. Favorite food? Italian/anything Pasta
17. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
18. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body Works
19. Favorite smell? Clean Babies/Baby Lotion
20. How do you relax? Relax?
21. How do you see yourself in 10 years? With a family, enjoying their company... I can wish for that, right? That's where I'd like to see myself today..
22. Furthest place you will send this message? Not sending it but blogging it so I'm not sure where it may reach...
23. Who will you tag? Anyone who reads this. I'll be checking your blogs?
1 comment:
You haven't been ice skating?! Okay, next time you come up here during the winter months, you have to go with me! I want to go, but can't by myself and I don't think they allow strollers on the ice, so I'm out of luck.
Post a Comment