* I work about 50+ hours for one of my jobs. While I didn't get a promotion, I did get a bunch of new responsibilities added to my list without a pay raise. I am just taking that one day by day.
* Depending on the week I work about 2 nights and every other Saturday at the other one job. Every other Saturday turns in to about 3 out of 4. While I like that job I am tired by the time I get there. I don't know if I am cut out for it anymore. I do like the discount though and I'm friends with the boss, that's a plus. But I don't have any time left for a personal life.
* I am currently selling those interchangeable beaded watchbands with a friend of mine(we make them). That has been fun and we have sold quite a few. I would like to be able to go to shows and sell a lot more, but I'm not sure I want to go and sit through them. Right now it is word of mouth and joining friends and family during Scentsy or other types of parties. We also have another blog set up and you can order from there. It's posted up above.

* If that wasn't enough, I have decided to take this interchangeable watch band in a little bit different direction. Not everyone likes the beaded bands or can wear them at work, etc so I decided to make a band that you could. I think this would fill another market out there and different people would be interested in them. Also, you can use your same face that you have for the beaded bands and replace the band with fabric bands. I am currently trying to get these ready to sell. They will be available in sets of 4 different bands and one watch face for $20.00. (Otherwise the bands alone are $3 and the face is $10.00) It's a great price and a great Christmas/birthday present for all those upcoming events. Look for more info in the next couple of days. Here's a small preview though... Let me know if you want to be added on the waiting list right now. I already have a few there.





* I finished listening to the Twilight series while driving too and from my various jobs a while back so I need a good series to listen to now. Any suggestions? It's easier to listen in the car then find time to sit down and read. One person mentioned Harry Potter before, I may need to look into it.
* I don't spend enough time with my cute nieces and nephews. I need to plan to do that more. They range from teenage to newborn and I miss them! Oh, and I have one more new one coming soon!
* Not dating anyone, there aren't any prospects out there (that I know of right now). There's the update on that.
* I miss my ward in San Antonio and I am slowly but surely getting involved in the ward here. No I'm not going to a Singles Ward, I am going to a family ward. Not sure about the singles wards. I keep checking back in every once in a while.
* My car was just paid off! WhooHoo!! That's always a good feeling.
* I have an obsession with Bagels. I am at Einsteins at least 2 times a week getting an Asiago bagel and a drink. I just can't help myself. Although, if there were a Panera Bread in a 100 mile radius I would definitely make the drive on a consistent basis. Not only for the bagels but the Baked Potato soup. Mmmmm I miss that place. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as I moved away from San Antonio they build one within 5 miles of where I worked. Just my luck...
* I need to take a vacation! And a real vacation.. I don't know the last time I had one of those. I am going to Vegas the beginning of October because a coworker is getting married, but I don't think that counts as a vacation. There is an invitation to (most) everyone out there, I would love the company! If you want to go to Vegas for a few days, I'll be driving down and will have room available. Let me know!
* I forgot one major incident. Everyone should know by now my extreme dislike for thunder and lightning. Well, a couple of weeks ago we had some storms here in SLC. I was driving back home and was stopped at 106 and the freeway. All of the sudden there was a flash of light of to the left side of the car. I turned to see what it was and noticed that the ground cover (bark) in the landscaping right next to me was on fire. Ok, that fire wasn't there when I pulled up and unless someone near there had a lazer gun that can shoot bright beams of light and start fires it wasn't that either. You guessed it.... It was lightning. It was a very enjoyable day for me!! jk
Well, there you have it. That's about all I can think of right now. For all of you looking for an update, this is about all that is going on right now.
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE Einsteins! I know them by name (and they know me). You could always join us on a REAL vacation in December. We are going on a cruise out of LA. Hayden's cousin wants to go but she can't find anyone to get a cabin with... if you want to come... we'd love to have you!
I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. :) I haven't seen or talked to you for a long time. I am glad to hear that there is a reason for that. You are one BUSY woman! If you ever want to come over it isn't to terribly far we would love to have you any time. Makailey is playing V-ball most every weekend so we are with her doing that but you could join us. Maybe she could go to Vegas with you? If you need company let me know, I know I can't get out of my job but if it falls on a good weekend she maybe could.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my watchbands!! Thanks. I think I'll have to submit another order before christmas! THANKS!
Post a Comment