4/11/10

Spring Cont....

So, this was the rest of my weekend. I finished a few more that I have been needing to finish for a long time. They turned out cute!! They aren't my typical colors but I love them. They are so easy to make (if you can make it to The Wood Connection) They have the funnest stuff there to finish. I still have my 4th of July stars and I need to add a stem to my Fall pumpkin. Any idea of what I should add?

(I had so much fun making these that I would be more than happy to make anyone a set!)

5 comments:

gquilts said...

they are so cute

Jennifer said...

Cute JoAnn, wish you were here to teach crafts at my girls camp! love ya

Jennifer said...

wouldn't the twisty paper stuff we used to make corn husk dolls out of work for you pumpkin stem?

Kelly said...

I want one of each of the seasons but for the Joy one I need honestly like a dozen of them. But can you tell me the prices for that one first? Or if there is a deal or buying so many? That is my grandmas name that just passed this last yr so it is not only xmas to our family but a great memory!! Let me know so I can keep you workin had lol. I love and miss you soooo much girl! I think of you all the time, I know it may not seem like it but I really do! Email me and let me know.

Emily said...

so cute