I thought these turned out cute! And you would never guess who they were for... Ok, well maybe. If the colors don't work exactly I would be more than happy to make more. (You know who you are... ;) I'm not sure I am done with the "embellishing", I'm still deciding.
Here are a few close ups. The pictures aren't that great because I took them on my desk at work.
(That's a "C" and an "F" hanging there in case you were wondering.)
If anyone else out there would like some as well, I think I can hook you up. The letters above are between 5-7 inches tall..
The little letters like that are $3.50 a letter. I decided that was easier to do it by letter. The bigger ones like the Spring and Summer from several posts ago are $4.50 a letter. I still need to add more "embellishments" to Carrie's I just haven't found the right ribbon yet.
Let me know. I had fun making them. I don't know how many sets I have made lately, I can add more to the list!
5 comments:
LOVE THEM! So cute! Definitely want some :) Let me know details!
Very cute!! I want details too :)
The little letters like that are $3.50 a letter. I decided that was easier to do it by letter. The bigger ones like the Spring and Summer from several posts ago are $4.50 a letter. I still need to add more "embellishments" to Carrie's I just haven't found the right ribbon yet.
Let me know. I had fun making them. I don't know how many sets I have made lately, I can add more to the list!
It lets me feel "creative" in my busy world.
JoAnn!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT THEM UP IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to buy some from you. Call me when you have time. :)
Post a Comment