For those of you that don't know...(shouldn't be too many) I am getting ready to move back to Utah. I like it down here in Texas, especially the spring weather, but I need to be closer to my family. I was able to take another transfer with work and will be working there in SLC. I'm so glad that the job worked out. Despite the different things that go on in all companies I enjoy what I am doing. If you don't know what it is that I do, that's ok, I'm not sure some days. I do reporting. Before it was a lot of excel spreadsheets and graphs but I am actually starting to learn SQL and databases which I enjoy.
So, if you are wondering when I am moving, there's a handy counter on the side counting down the days for you. Not too many to go!! I guess I better start packing. Any volunteers to help? I'll take you to Rudy's for dinner!! Yummy BBQ!!
2 comments:
Me me, oo, pick me! Do you mind if I bring two kids who will be totally useless but really cute? Mostly they'll make it impossible for me to help... but not to eat!! We're getting excited.
I am so excited for you to move back! I can't wait to get together and visit over a Happy Meal. I'll buy!
Post a Comment