10/28/08

Back To San Francisco

Last week I had the opportunity to go back to San Francisco for work. I've decided that I really like that city. I love the idea of walking everywhere (except with a hurt foot) and then jumping on the train to somewhere else. I stayed at another hotel downtown and walked a couple of blocks to my meetings each day. I wandered past an artshow at Union Square. It's a fun place to visit. Maybe one of these days I will be able to travel back for fun and not just for work. These pictures are looking down from the Starlight Room at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel where we stayed. I know they aren't the best but what can you expect from a camera phone looking through a thick piece of glass.





2 comments:

Tonia Z said...

Jo Ann... We loved San Fransisco! How is work going? So good to hear what you are up to from your blog. Tell your mom I said hello! Love ya

Debra said...

I would love to go to San Fransisco! One of these days... So sorry about your feet.