I have a few more boutiques coming up. Hopefully I can sell a couple more watch bands, if not, it has been fun.
Thursday - Saturday (11/19 - 11/21) I will be at Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe. It should be a lot of fun. This one is in Lehi and the directions are on their blog. I have it listed to the right.
Black Friday (Nov 27) I was asked to participate in one in Provo but I am not sure about that one. I'm still thinking.
Thursday - Saturday (12/3 - 12/5) I have one in Sandy and that same weekend I have one in Clinton. I think the timing is good that I will not have a problem setting up and taking down both of them.
Wednesday (12/2) There is a small boutique at Nixon's School (Pingree School). I will definately be taking my Autism Awareness Watchbands to that one. There is a link to the right if you'd like to order any. Remember that $5.00 from each set go toward Autism Awareness. Make it count!!
1 comment:
Good luck, I know you have worked. You are such a creative person and time to craft is so short for you. Maybe someday things will settle down and you can be the crafter you were born to be. Good luck on the Nixon watches ... we are all behind you.
Post a Comment