I have decided that when I am extremely busy with things, stressed, have a lot on my mind, etc I tend to get more projects done. This past week I have finished and almost finished quite a few things. Here's the first:
I found the vinyl on sale at Wonderfully Wordy and decided that I needed to "Create" something fun with it. I took a board that I found at The Wood Connection in Salt Lake City (I love the beadboard on it) and decided to go from there. I painted it white with purple borders. I then distressed the edges a bit with green ink. I know, not the normal color but it looks great with this! While I was working on this I still needed to decide what I was going to use it for. Why not a Cute Brag board! I finished it off with clips I found at Michaels in the dollar bins and "Paula Deen" eggplant bird confettit. I love them!
What a perfect spot to now display all of the beautiful artwork you have adorning your fridges right now. (You know who you are...)
Thanks for stopping by... Check back for more updates and projects soon...
I linked to the following parties (for the first time!)
Tater Tots & Jello
I Am Only One
Under The Table And Dreaming
I (heart) Naptime
Today's Creative Blog
Tip Junkie
Crazy Domestic
I linked to the following parties (for the first time!)
Tater Tots & Jello
I Am Only One
Under The Table And Dreaming
I (heart) Naptime
Today's Creative Blog
Tip Junkie
Crazy Domestic

13 comments:
Cute! I want one of those:)
Debra, I'll make you one! I had a lot of fun making this one but it's already spoken for.
This is SO cute! I love how it turned out!
DO you mind if I put it on my wonderfully wordy blog, under the "customer photo" section?
Let me know :) Thanks!
~Shelley Smith
So super cute! Love the font and the birds! The clips are too cute :)
Visiting from Tatertots and JEllo's Weekend Wrap Up!
Kara @ mineforthemaking.com
Shelly, I would love you to! Yeah!!
Very nice! Don't you love it when a project comes together? The beadboard is a wonderful touch. Great job!
Very pretty! I love the clips. Stopping by from Sunday Showcase.
Hi Joanne, Love this idea! The colors and finish is gorgeous! Love the clips too, fantastic job. I have featured this today - Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase, I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn
What a cute idea! Love the beadboard and the birds.
Brittany
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com
How cute! I love the phrase, too. Please consider sharing this project at my new link party about words and quotes: The Weekend Word Search. This fits perfectly with the theme!
So gorgeous! I need one for myself now! :D
Cute, cute! I like the colors your chose.
Just noticed that you said you would make me one...YES! I want you to make me one...just email me and let me know what I owe you...So Cute!
randdsnow@yahoo.com
Post a Comment